ODJFS conducts accounting activities for all programs at the end of each fiscal year, which is June 30. This process causes a one week delay in the deposits of provider payments. This year, the affected week is the week of June 28. The payment for this week will be held and sent out the next week, the week of July 5, in addition to the payment for the week of July 5. Providers will receive two deposits the week of July 5.
- ACS Ohio ECC Provider Equipment Agreement
- Point of Service Device (POS) Provider Installation Guidelines
- Ohio ECC Provider User Manual
- Ohio ECC Provider Website (PWeb)User Manual
- Ohio ECC Provider Informational Webinar (presentation screens)
- Ohio ECC Provider Informational Webinar (pre-recorded)
- Link to CCIDS - Child Care Information Data System