FISCAL YEAR-END PAYMENT DELAY
The Ohio Department of Budget and Management conducts accounting activities for all state departments at the end of each state fiscal year, which is June 30. This process causes a one week delay in deposits of child care provider payments. This year, the affected week is the week of June 26, 2016. The payment for this week will be held and sent out the week of July 3, in addition to the payment for the week of July 3. Providers will receive two deposits; however, both payments will be delayed due to the July 4th holiday.
2016 MARKET RATE SURVEY
The 2016 Market Rate Survey is being sent Friday May 13, 2016, to child care providers licensed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Providers will receive an email with a link to the survey. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey.
- ACS Ohio ECC Provider Equipment Agreement
- Point of Service Device (POS) Provider Installation Guidelines
- Ohio ECC Provider User Manual
- Ohio ECC Provider Website (PWeb)User Manual
- Ohio ECC Provider Informational Webinar (presentation screens)
- Ohio ECC Provider Informational Webinar (pre-recorded)
- Link to CCIDS - Child Care Information Data System