POS DEVICE ISSUE The Ohio ECC system had connectivity issues with some POS devices yesterday, Wednesday, April 27. These problems were limited to Ethernet POS devices only. Most providers were seeing the attendance swipes going into store and forward (SAF) mode. Please check your attendance swipes in the PWeb to make sure the swipes were released and, if not, you need to do a forced release from SAF mode within 5 days from yesterday. The Ohio ECC Provider User Manual has instructions on pages 23 and 24 regarding SAF mode. If it appears that some attendance transactions were not recorded, the caretakers will need to back-swipe.
- ACS Ohio ECC Provider Equipment Agreement
- Point of Service Device (POS) Provider Installation Guidelines
- Ohio ECC Provider User Manual
- Ohio ECC Provider Website (PWeb)User Manual
- Ohio ECC Provider Informational Webinar (presentation screens)
- Ohio ECC Provider Informational Webinar (pre-recorded)
- Link to CCIDS - Child Care Information Data System